Genei Ibun Roku #FE feature from this week’s Famitsu.
Some new details:
- Heroes from the Fire Emblem series will also be present as enemy Mirages invading Japan. Famitsu gets dramatic, asking if the only way to stop them is through battle.
- First up is Abel from Fire Emblem: Ankoku Ryu to Hikari no Tsurugi. He’s Cain’s rival and close friend. Due to a curse of some kind, he holds fierce jealousy toward his partner Cain. Having become a dark knight, he stands before the party.
- Next up is Lon’qu from Fire Emblem Awakening. Despite his turn to the dark side, his personality remains cool and stoic. For some reason, he wanders endlessly through the deepness of the Idolosphere.
- Aversa from Fire Emblem Awakening is reimagined in a big way, visually. She has a cold, ruthless personality. She strikes at the weakness in Tsubasa’s older sister’s heart. She enjoys controlling her. It seems she knows something about the truth behind the enemy’s motivations.
- Gangrel from Fire Emblem Awakening is also present as an enemy, and he’s equally as crazy looking. He’s a giant upper body that takes up most of the screen. Despite his size, he specializes in controlling the desires of humanity, and making them run wild.
- Garrick from Fire Emblem Awakening is also in. He appears before the main character just after he becomes a Mirage Master. He’s wild and destructive, and is proud of his immense power. He wields a giant axe-like weapon.
- Excellus from Fire Emblem Awakening is also in, which is ridiculous. He looks at humans as pawns in his messed up game. He’ll do anything to accomplish her goals. He’s a total coward. He’s attracted to Tsubasa’s qualities.